We are looking for experienced Mobile App engineers to help us build a delightful experience in every stage of the user journey. You will have the unique career opportunity to work across product and engineering groups and to have a significant impact on our worldwide user community.
Our engineering organization is one where we value everyoneís input and ideas. All individuals at Benetics are engineers and are expected to be hands-on and contribute in all imaginable ways.
- Collaborating with Product Managers, Experience Designers, and Backend Engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on Android and iOS.
- Building efficient and reusable mobile components and architecting reliable, performant, and scalable mobile solutions.
- Following data-driven approaches to conduct experiments and iterate features.
- Identifying areas of improvement and driving mobile best practices.
- Convert mocks (e.g. in Figma) to responsive and beautiful UIs.
- Tackle interesting problems in the area of syncing app state even when the device might lose connection for extended periods.
- Integrating machine learning models that help users with their tasks.
- Tackling difficult algorithmic, scaling, and performance challenges on a constant basis.
Sample Projects On User Experience
- Making the process of arriving and getting settled in a new destination stress-free and welcoming in what can be an unfamiliar location, language, and country.
- Building trust with our members and providing a better user experience by ensuring key travel details are at your fingertips no matter the circumstances.
- 2+ years of industry experience.
- Bachelorís and/or Masterís degree, preferably in computer science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience shipping one or more apps, ideally currently available in the Play Store.
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for technical excellence and product sense.
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and show motivation for personal growth.
- Outstanding engineering and coding skills.
- Interest in innovations within the mobile industry.
- Nice to have: demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience with React Native.
- Shaping a new product together with us.
- The chance to bring revolutionary new ideas to an industry that affects daily life for everyone on the planet, and have a great time while doing it.
- Coaching from experienced and senior people within the software engineering and startup community.
- Competitive Salary.