Mindset AG in Zurich area
IT / Internet
Business development, Full time
You take on the responsibility of how we support our customers in developing innovation strategies, creating and managing digital roadmaps, moderating sprints and managing ongoing projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to lead the way – and inspire others to do the same. Curious people who want to continuously develop on various levels are a good match for us. At mindset you take on responsibility, face new challenges and influence the satisfaction of our customers and the quality of our services and products with your work.
You are able to take on a leading role in the provision and further development of our offer (digital products). We are looking for someone who takes on responsibility and drives three of our main areas of focus: Strategy Consulting, Innovation Sprint & Workshops and Account Management & Growth:
- Providing strategic thinking and frameworks to support those responsible for innovation in defining their roadmap (digital roadmap) and determining their innovation strategy
- Design and implement innovation initiatives with clients to ensure that these programs are aligned with the strategic goals of the organization
- Strategic guidance for organizational leaders in their portfolio management and investment decisions
- Identifying and understanding business challenges, strengths, ambitions & goals of our customers
- Support in the development and continuous further development of the mindset methodology with tools, playbooks and workshops
- Be brave constantly working to educate customers about their responsibility as innovation enablers
Implementation of sprints and workshops
- Use of design thinking and human-centered design methods as a problem-solving approach
- Developing, leading and designing workshops for generating ideas and making decisions
- Strategic management of venture / idea owners in various industries and support in dealing with their stakeholders
Account Management & Growth
- Project, account and stakeholder management, building good relationships with our customers
- Identify opportunities to upsell to customers: Inside and to expand accounts as well as support in promoting new business
- Developing and elaborating proposals for new business ideas
Who’s the ideal fit for this role?
- We are looking for someone who has the background and expertise to constantly challenge himself and others to deliver the highest quality and the most effective work for our customers.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of innovation (ideally in consulting, corporate innovation or intrapreneurship)
- Confident management of organizations with strong skills in customer and account management
- Ability to hold discussions with stakeholders at both senior and C-level levels Experience in business development (upselling, cross-selling and new business) and preparing offers
- Strong in designing and leading workshops
- Deep understanding of innovation methodologies, service design and tools Strategic, problem-centered and result-oriented mindset
- Ability to work in a team: collaborative, integrative and transparent with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational talent – adaptable to a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in project management and strong ability to set priorities, establish processes or drive improvements to existing methods
- A charismatic and empathetic personality