ecoRobotix SA, a scale-up based at Y-Parc in Yverdon, Switzerland, creates innovative robotic solutions that reduce the negative ecological impact of modern agriculture. We have developed an AI-based ultra-high accuracy spot spraying technology that drastically reduces the amount of chemicals used in crop fields while keeping costs competitive. The technology is deployed on our tractor-towed ARA machine, and on our solar-powered, autonomous robot AVO. By joining our talented, dynamic team, you will contribute to a more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology. Our organization is flexible, and we provide a great work environment for our creative, self-motivated staff.
ecoRobotix is growing! To pursue our mission, we are looking for a C++/Python Software Development Engineer.
You will be part of the CORE team that develops the algorithms for plant classification, plant tracking, machine positioning, and vision for our embedded system.
Your main responsibility in the team will be to design, implement, test and integrate new algorithms and maintain existing one according to the requirement specifications and our software coding rules.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Design and develop high-quality C++ code
- Design and develop high-quality Python code
- Write Unit Test, Functional Test for our CI/CD framework
- Deployment and test in the field
- Code optimization for real-time operation
- Code documentation and pair review
- Take part in specifications and software architecture design
- BS/MS degree in computer science/engineering or related field
- At ease with Linux development environment is a must
- 3+ years of programming experience in modern C++ in the industry
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python in the industry
- Proficiency in OO design, development and testing
- Familiar with unit testing (like Google Test) is an asset
- Familiar with version-control (Git) and container (Docker) systems
- Good experience with a CI/CD environment (like Jenkins)
- Previous experience with developing real-time (embedded) vision systems, coding with OpenCV, parallel programming with CUDA and familiar with multi-thread architectures is a big plus
What we offer
- Exciting work in an innovative scale-up at the cutting edge of technology
- An opportunity to contribute to more sustainable, environment-friendly agriculture
- A place on a dynamic, motivated team in a start-up atmosphere
- Attractive working conditions (flexibility, working environment, training, etc.)
This position is expected to start as soon as possible.