You love tweaking neural nets? Also want to design how the data is recorded? And bring it all to the latest NN-chip? Then we've got you something:
Padrone's finger ring replaces the computer mouse. That's a revolutionary product on its own but our mission does not stop there: Once AR-glasses can replace laptop screens, we want to provide every office worker with our ring and with our ground-breaking software interface. And here is how you can contribute:
What you will do
- You are responsible for all embedded software on microcontrollers and specific hardware for running neural nets. That includes state-of-art platforms such PULP/Greenwaves GAP as well as Bluetooth modules and others with ARM M0 or M4 core. Languages are typically C/C++ and optionally Rust.
- The main part will be working on the different neural networks. You acquire data, massage the data until it fits your net architecture and drive your objective functions to lows never seen before. Currently, we use PyTorch, Pandas, matplotlib and many more for these tasks.
- Depending on your background and interest, you can additionally take over parts of hardware design including sensors, infrastructure for capturing ground truth data, UX testing, EMC testing, etc, etc
This is you
- Typically you have a Master in computer science or electrical engineering or you can show knowledge at a comparable level
- In deep learning, you know when to prefer a Transformer over an MLP Mixer or vice versa. Though way more likely, you are not sure but you are eager to learn and test it.
- You love to pick up new knowledge, apply it quickly, learn from applying it and start over again.
- You are number 1 - our first employee! That will give you a lot of freedom and responsibility and you should be comfortable to fill out that open space together with us.
- It is full time, the office is in the city of Zug and optional 1 or 2 days working from home is possible.
What we offer
- Your work goes literally into the hands of 1000s and later millions of users. Your first line of code ships within weeks to the first users - your work really matters!
- Many people considered the ring technically impossible. We solved it. And we are up to our next challenges where we need bright minds and the latest technology to solve them.
- As you’ll be an early team member, you help us shape the direction and focus of our products and people that we hire.
- We are an experienced team, Innosuisse supports us and our first appearance at the biggest consumer show CES was a big hit.
- And above all else, the product is great to show off to your mom :-)
We fully trust you that you can create a world-class, best-ever CV, but rather tell us first about a relevant project you have done in a quick note. Just email Marc at email@example.com and start the conversation. We would love to hear from you!