Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
These will be your tasks:
- Responsible for liquidity planning, business case, intra-year forecasts and monthly reporting for internal and external recipients
- Reporting to management and investors (PL, BS, cash flow statement)
- Coordination of internal and external auditors, contact persons for banks, auditors, tax authorities and other external third parties
- Securing and continuously developing our financial systems and tools and implementing innovative solutions
- Head of financial accounting and payment transactions
- Management of tax projects, especially in the area of VA
You're offering these qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business Administration or Economics with focus on finance/controlling, or alternatively, an international accounting titles
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position with top management responsibility, ideally in a fast-growing company
- Ideally, you have prior experience in one of the Big 4 or investment banking
- Responsible for the financial statement security in compliance with the accounting according to HGB and IFRS
- Experience in leading, developing and motivating teams as well as in accompanying change processes
- Strong hands-on mentality
- You work independently and demonstrate ambition and professionalism in the performance of your tasks
- German language skills at a native speaker level and fluent English language skill
We're offering these benefits:
- An exciting job in one of the fastest growing high-tech start-ups in Europe!
- Cooperation with a strong and competent team, which has already successfully built up several global companies
- Access to cutting-edge technology developments in a challenging environment
- Willingness to give everything to test our limits and grow beyond ourselves
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Chats with exciting personalities from the digital industry
- Company parties, weekly team lunches and many other events
- An office in the heart of Berlin with everything you need (tables, sitting balls, fruit, drinks from coffee to coke to Club-Mate)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.