Yokoy is a FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate all expense- and company credit card processes to save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and to allow for valuable data insights. We also offer the Yokoy Business Prepaid Mastercard to make business spending even easier and cheaper. Yokoy focuses on mid-size and enterprise customers and has offices in Zürich, Vienna and Munich.
We are looking for a (Sen.) Partner Sales Manager to manage and develop the relationships with Yokoy’s sales partners and promote Yokoy products and services. We’ve barely scratched the surface yet! If you are a relationship builder who wants to achieve a big milestone: this is your time!
- Develop Yokoy’s Partner Programme and bring it to the next level
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Generate leads and sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintain a rolling pipeline
- Overachieve your quarterly new business targets
- Maintain our CRM system with accurate partner-, customer- and pipeline information
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Yokoy with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Operations
What we are looking for
- At least one year of experience relevant to Partner Sales management activities of Yokoy
- At least two years of direct sales experience in B2B SaaS
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Fluent in German and English any further language is a plus (especially French)
- A brave person that finds new, creative way to generate business
- Expertise in digital technologies - FinTech is a plus
Working at Yokoy means that you will be challenged constantly You are able to multitask and know how to prioritize your tasks to achieve the best possible outcome together with your colleagues in Sales, Customer Success, Product and other teams.
What you can look forward to
- Competitive quota-based salary
- An innovative, robust product that is constantly evolving
- Incredibly nice colleagues and a good vibe
- Flexible working hours
This is important to us
Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other ground.
Please send your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A short explanation why you would like to join Yokoy
- Additional links/information to any projects you are proud to share