In Hyro we've specialized in matching the most exciting jobs with the most talented digital specialists, managers and executives within business development, customer experience, ebusiness/ecommerce and marketing & communication.
We help you find the right career opprtunity and we help our clients find the right people putting together great teams in order to use digital technologies to optimize, innovate and grow.
The funding hustler will look at the entire Hyro offering and find, contact and pitch the Hyro idea in order to get investments, funding, grants, seed money and business angels investing in Hyro.
What we offer
- Make a business case for the ROI on Hyro
- Create pitch decks
- Create videos and testimonials
- Actively reach out to investors of all kinds and pitch Hyro
- Find competitions, programmes, funds, loans
- Initiate crowd funding campaigns
- Keep investors informed about the Hyro progress
- Work from anywhere and with your own schedule
- Equity (real owner shares, not options) in a company with a good base product (MVP) which can be scaled
- The option to be a part of something early
- Fun, great colleagues just a Slack away
- People who share your great thoughts about getting stuff done, est new things and a team that's not afraid to try hard and fail fast
What you need
- Have some experience with getting funding for startups
- Feel stuck where you are now and just want to cool stuff
- Can spare some or your time (around 10 hours a week+) to build something great
- Your own computer and setup
This job is 100% Remote but the company is located in Switzerland. You can be anywhere in the world.
Please note: The renumeration of this job is equity based only (there will be no salary). Instead you get a fair share of ownership in the company and can help drive it forward.
Investments, grants, seed funding etc does not allow external agents to get finder fees. We are looking for someone to join the team, not someone who gives us money for a commission.