An enthusiastic individual willing to join our fast growing start-up in the crypto-market. The position includes implementing and maintaining features in qiibee's products (qiibee wallet, MVPs, web application and internal tools).
These will be your tasks:
- Help build, extend and maintain our restful API
- Add new features to our platform
- Be willing to refactor and work with legacy code parts
- Open to product changes and willing to work for a fast-paced startup
- You should have curiosity about and ability to work on different parts of the system (backend, frontend and mobile)
You're offering these qualifications:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 4+ years building web applications at scale using NodeJS (preferred) or some equivalent framework. We will be also willing to speak with people with strong backend experience in JVM languages like Java or Scala, Python or C++
- Excellent skills for third party API integration and data-intensive REST APIs design
- Experience in distributed systems and database engineering (SQL and NoSQL).
- Knowledge in AWS services (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, and S3, lambda, workflows, elasticsearch), Heroku or DevOps in general. Infrastructure skills are a big plus.
- Knowledge in best practices for the whole software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Understanding of blockchain, specially in smart contracts, ethereum, dapps
- Experience on real-time applications is a big plus
- Infrastructure working experience (cloud services, AWS services, Terraform, red-black deployment, etc)
- Knowledge in MongoDB.
- React Native skills
We're offering these benefits:
- Highly competitive salaries according to experience
- Generous vacation policy
- Fast-paced startup environment
- Possibility to make a big impact on the product
- Location: Home Office (office in Zug if preferred)
- Start date: asap
We are looking for ambitious team members that want to go the extra mile to achieve our goals and fulfil our mission. We are keen to learn new things, win challenges and work on what the community loves. If this sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you.