namuk in Zurich area
Sales, Full time
We’re an ambitious, innovative Swiss outdoors children’s clothing label. Our experienced team develops sustainable, high-quality and thoughtfully designed functional clothing for kids. We aspire to be groundbreaking, making use of innovative materials, technologies and distribution models.
As we expand our highly motivated team, we’re looking for a
In this exciting role, you will oversee our international growth in the wholesale market.
In accordance with our premium positioning and ive distribution, you will be responsible for implementing and executing our B2B and retail strategies. You work well under pressure, you’re flexible and dependable, and you can manage multiple priorities even in hectic situations.
• You will be responsible for namuk’s global sales strategy and implement it in accordance with namuk’s brand positioning.
• You will be responsible for the existing sales team in different countries and manage our key accounts worldwide.
• As a driving force behind our global expansion, you will develop annual budgets and manage the global sales process, from sell-in to sell-out (including seasonal sales meetings, trade shows, tools, reporting, etc.).
• Together with our management team, you will be responsible for opening new markets, including sales and operations set-ups, with a focus on expansion in the European and North American markets.
• Based on market feedback, you will provide valuable input for our product development team.
• In collaboration with the management team, you will actively contribute to shaping our global product, price and distribution strategies.
• Several years of experience in international sales in a comparable position
• A strong entrepreneurial mindset, keen drive for success, analytical skills
• Digital management experience in CRM and project management tools is an advantage
• Very good German- and English-language skills are a requirement. French or further languages are an advantage.
• Willingness to travel (75-80%), valid driver’s license
• Solution-oriented, hands-on personality that enjoys the challenges of a start-up with ambitious expansion plans
• Flexible, resilient, reliable and a model of calm and professional behavior even in hectic situations
• Willingness to take on various tasks in a small team and work together to execute projects successfully
• Trustworthy and winning personality with a positive attitude, passion and a capacity for enthusiasm
• Enthusiasm for outdoor/sports activities, needed to present and sell our products authentically
• An open, dynamic and positive corporate culture with little bureaucracy and a flat hierarchy
• Diverse opportunities for development in a fast-growing, internationally active start-up
• A flexible working environment, varied challenges and the opportunity to contribute actively to the continued growth of the most innovative Swiss children’s outdoor label
• A small but dynamic and highly motivated team with the aspiration to revolutionize the market with sustainable, durable and high-quality children’s clothing
We look forward to receiving your compelling application by email to: