Baroon AG in Switzerland - Other
IT / Internet
Business development, Full time
We have started to build up the property management platform of the future and are looking for an experienced property manager who would like to share his experience with our startup.
We provide him a modern platform and the opportunity to be self-employed and manage his time without any constraint from the management.
Multiple task will be expected depending on the profile and the expectation of the candidate:
- Put his experience into action, manage his own portfolio of clients using the platform and enabling to improve current processes
- Acquisition of new clients
- Act as an advisors
- Liaise with strategic partners
- Take part to development meeting concerning the platform discussing and reviewing decisions with both co-founders and the IT Team
- German/French/Italian/English - minimum two of them at a mother tongue level
- Strong experience into Property management (focus on « stockwerkeigentümer » would be appreciated)
- Open minded, interested into digital transformation and change management, patience and “can do attitude »
- Agile with new and modern IT Platform
- We are at the very beginning and wants to have impact instead of just being busy
- You will have to earn your salary by the acquisition of new clients
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday, open culture and possibility to growth with the company
Please send your CV and a short description why you are the right person for Baroon (max 10 lines) to email@example.com.