assistr is part of the NBT-Family. As an NBT portfolio company in the healthcare space, we're developing profitable business models in the area of medicine, care, and health tech.
Our technical solutions allow for a more independent life of elderly people and people in need of care. Beyond this our products have a positive ethical and social impact, favourable brand effect and a large business potential due to an underserved and growing market. We make sure that all stakeholders benefit from our solutions.
These will be your tasks:
- Take a leading role in creating a kick-ass, user centric medtech product. You connect the loose ends between designers, HW & SW engineers
- Work in a close and trusting relationship with our founders
- You are responsible for timelines, milestones and budgets for prototypes as well as for high-volume production
- Drive product and design vision by actively contributing with your ideas
- Optionally: Help plan, execute and report on user research.
You're offering these qualifications:
- A proven track record both with strong project management skills as well as engineering skills
- Ability to tackle complex user experience problems
- You're comfortable with taking the lead on a project from the beginning to the end.
Nice to have:
- Experience with medical applications and/or development of safety related software (IEC 62304, automotive ISO 26262, aviation DO-178C) is a big plus
- Experience in the medical devices field.
We're offering these benefits:
? A sweet deal
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
? Top notch lab access
- Unlimited access to a fully equipped Rɭ lab for fast prototyping through to minor production runs at post prototype stages. The lab covers 4 areas: Electronics, 3d printing, mechanical engineering and P&P machines for pcb manufacturing.
? Culture driven organisation
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 15 countries
- Healthy working hours
- Yoga room, nap room, and fitness studio in the new Factory office location
? Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team. Collaborate with experienced founders, internationally established partners from Fraunhofer Institute, GlobalFoundries, to ConSensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION and EU WORK VISA
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and your first steps in Germany.
Please always share your CV with us. It should consist of no more than 2 pages.
A cover letter and other documents are optional and should only be shared if they are relevant for the position or your specific situation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!