CareerFairy AG in Zurich area
IT / Internet
CareerFairy is a fast-growing Swiss HR-Tech startup with the mission to empower talents from all over the world to find a career path that they'll love! On our platform, employees from some of the world's leading companies host interactive live streams for students and young professionals, showcasing their projects, their office and what it's like to work at the company. We partner closely with universities and companies all across the DACH region to host our live stream events.
CareerFairy was launched in the summer of 2019 by alumni of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich.
As a Sales Intern at CareerFairy, you will be fully immersed in an early stage Swiss tech startup with the chance to make a real difference from the beginning and have a significant impact on where the road will lead us! In particular, your mission will be to identify new leads and implement the Business Development strategy together with the Sales team.
- Identify potential partner organisations, and drive new sales and business opportunities
- Actively reach out and form partnerships in the DACH region and beyond
- Work closely with our product team to improve the technology and services according to client needs
- Get your hands dirty in a broad range of business challenges of a young startup (e.g. preparing materials for company presentations)
- High energy with great communication skills
- You are currently pursuing (or completed) a bachelor or master's degree
- The challenge of scaling a startup from Switzerland to the world excites you
- You're entrepreneurially minded, able to think and execute independently
- High level of openness, curiosity and flexibility
- Fluent in German and English (oral and in writing). Any additional language is a plus.
Join us on this exciting journey and help us empowering talents from all over the world to find a job that they'll love! You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the bustling world of startups, make a difference in scaling a tech startup from Switzerland into the world and have fun along the way : -)
Here are some of the perks:
- Our awesome office space is based in the Technopark, at the heart of Zurich's startup scene
- Free coffee, TGIF drinks and lots of networking opportunities
- A young and highly passionate team with diverse interests
- Flexible working hours and possibility for part-time remote work
Please send your application to Thomas Schulz at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following in your application:
- Your CV
- A few ideas of how you think you could help CareerFairy grow
CareerFairy is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity.