Dagsmejan in Zurich area
Sales, Full time
Dagsmejan Ventures AG is a health and wellbeing start-up based in Zurich with the mission to bring step change improvements to sleep quality and thereby life quality with a range of innovative functional sleepwear and adjacent products. Our inspiration comes from the sports apparel sector where huge advances have been made in developing high performance fabrics—we leverage those ideas to reinvent the way we sleep.
Since our launch in 2018, we have seen huge demand for our products, so far from more than 60 markets worldwide. Besides our D2C channels, working with Strategic Partners has been instrumental for our success - today we collaborate with more than 50 strategic partners worldwide, entailing premium department stores, specialist sleep shops, wellness & wellbeing resorts as well as online marketplaces.
To further build and strengthen our B2B team, we are now looking for a JUNIOR SALES MANAGER B2B who is an excellent multi-tasker and can thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. This role is based in Zurich.
What we offer...
· an opportunity to positively influence everybody’s life. Sleep is one of the most important instruments for our personal health and wellbeing – here at Dagsmejan you can make a difference.
· not stuck in a rut! At Dagsmejan every day brings new challenges and new opportunities in a vibrant and truly innovative start-up environment
· a position to make an impact. We are a small team and what you will we doing makes a difference to our clients, partners and teams
· to work hands-on for one of the fastest growing FMCG company in Switzerland
What you will be doing...
· supporting the B2B team in identifying, generating and scoping of leads
· developing of proposals and conversion of leads
· ensuring technical integration of new B2B partners (in particular digital resellers and digital marketplaces)
· onboarding of new B2B partners, training of front-line staff
· managing the order fulfilment process, from capturing new orders, to overseeing fulfillment till invoicing and cash collection
· Planning and execution of tactical growth campaigns (e.g. newsletter, events, sales activations on the floor)
· managing pop-up stores from planning, to set-up & operational management till wind-down
· resolving issues end-to-end
· supporting the B2B leadership team in special projects
· you have worked 1-3 years in a sales operations and/or customer services roles, preferably in a FMCG or E-Commerce environment
· you have a degree in Business Administration or equivalent
· you have a good understanding (or interest) of digital marketplaces and the digital value chains as well as the technical architecture in this space
· you are comfortable to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
· you are fluent in English and German (oral and in writing) and any additional language is certainly a benefit
· you have master level in MS Office products
· you can work both independently as well as in a team environment
· you are friendly, well-tempered and stay calm even when the heat is on
· you have an interest in personal health and wellbeing
· you have a good sense of humor and are fun to work with
Want to join us?
Health is wealth and sleep is our most important instrument to boost our immune system. That’s why Dagsmejan’s mission – to promote better sleep quality by means of a new kind of innovative functional sleepwear is more relevant than ever. Our business model is C-19 tested and the position on offer is here for you to make your mark.
We are looking forward to receiving your application on email@example.com. If you have more specific questions, please do not hesitate to drop-us an email.