Atlantic Food Labs (AFL) is a place where new health & food companies are built. We work together with extraordinary entrepreneurs, provide (pre-)seed venture capital and build companies from scratch.
One of our newest ventures in the field of health-tech is now looking for a Technical Co-Founder (m,f,x) to join the team in our Founder’s Studio in Berlin (initially remote possible). We are building a mission-driven company focused on tackling the ever-increasing burden of chronic diseases driven by our changing lifestyles and diets. We set out to use the power of the latest medical research, mobile technology, and human-centered design to create the highly personalized and practical solutions needed to empower patients in taking back control over their conditions and leading the change – beyond conventional therapy.
Why join us
- The opportunity to build your own business together with strong VC-backing
- A high-growth, ambitious startup environment with an exponential learning curve
- An attractive package with base salary and significant equity
- A team of talented and motivated individuals looking to change the world
- Great networking opportunities within the Atlantic Food Labs family and Berlin startup ecosystem
- Free office space in our amazing office in Berlin in Mitte (incl. rooftop terrace)
As Technical Co-Founder you will use your product and engineering expertise to turn our business model into an impactful health-tech application that puts the needs of patients first. You will drive all of our efforts to not only build a top-notch UX & UI but to create a product that affects human behavior and health choices.
- You will build up a strong product & tech vision and clear roadmap
- You will build our MVP from scratch and lead all efforts to make it happen - from in-depth user research, drafting product designs to setting up our tech stack
- You will define the technical and product requirements of the business in detail and set up all required processes for a successful market entry
- You will continuously develop hypotheses and validate them (e.g. through interviews with experts, patient surveys, etc.)
- You are in charge of developing and shipping the product and new features to the customers
- Own the operative KPIs for product and tech
- Recruit, build, and manage a technical team of A-players
For more details see the link below.