Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Professional and disciplinary responsibility for the personnel and recruiting team
- Internal and external employer branding
- Continuous further development and optimization of existing onboarding processes
- Responsibility for Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Processes
- Development of performance management taking into account corporate values
- Foresighted personnel planning
- Development and implementation of a compensation & benefit strategy
- Design of administrative topics (including payroll and contracts)
- Establishment, further development and optimization of existing structures, processes and systems in all HR areas
- Professional experience as HR consultant or HR manager in a dynamic company, preferably in the IT industry or online environment
- Well-founded knowledge in all areas of personnel management/ talent management and ideally basic knowledge of employment law
- Very good command of English and German
- You have an academic degree with a focus on human resources
- You are able to identify, , and convince employees to join the company
- You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw
- insightful conclusions from it
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort and focus on key priorities
- You are able to empathize into the role of others and to understand their wishes,
- needs and concerns
- You are able to produce creative ideas and content
- You maintain stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional Team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on a recently founded company
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.