The Real Estate industry is at the dawn of its own digital revolution and it is our mission to drive, define and shape this development 'for a better life in buildings?. Along the way our solution generates a constant stream of invaluable data, just waiting to be utilized. If your passion is to harness the power of large quantities of data, we should talk, because we are looking for an experienced
Senior Digital Analyst (m/f)
for App and Process Performance, located either in Freiburg, Frankfurt, Berlin or Basel (Switzerland).
What you will do:
- You will be a Digital Analyst embedded in our Customer Operations team. This team is part of the global organization, providing all countries with their services
- You use Tableau to analyze the performance of our products. We refer to our app (2C) and the Cockpit (2B) as products
- You apply your knowledge in funnel analysis, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models and other common methods in digital analysis to analyze and visualize the performance
- You interpret results and data patterns and derive implications with the target to improve user activation and user engagement
- You build reports that can be used by different stakeholders in the company, like KAM, Customer Success, Sales, Product and Management
- You identify issues with data quality and data handling and solve them together with the Product department and Process Engineering
- You report directly to the Chief Customer Operations Officer
- You will grow the team based on the needs along with the global growth of Allthings
What you have:
- You bring at least 2 years of experience in data analysis
- You have a track record of improving quantitative performance in a digital environment
- You can provide us with examples of projects in which you built analytics from scratch and handled big amounts of data
- You are familiar with digital KPI and app performance measures or you can show in the interview that you are willing to learn and provide us with your ideas about how to measure app performance
- You speak English fluently, German is a plus
- You are willing to travel to different Allthings offices and customers, with an estimated traveling rate of max. 15% of your time
What we have:
- A product that performs and generates USD >1mio in revenue already 12 months after launch
- Design and frictionless user experience are at the forefront of everything we do
- 'Best connected home solution? and 'Best IoT / M2M solution? at the Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2015
- 50+ enterprise customers across Europe that work with us
- Experienced leadership, outstanding tech team, world-class investors, all sharing a unique vision
- People always looking for 'what is right? and not 'who is right?
- Competitive salaries and industry-standard benefits
- We are a family-friendly company, support part-time and embrace diversity
Who we are:
Allthings provides beautiful, modular applications for a better life in buildings. Allthings bundles various digital functions and services (we call them micro-applications) for life and work in buildings in one app. Our customers are real estate asset managers, developers as well as property managers, including some of the largest and most renowned in Europe. With Allthings they achieve operational cost reductions, higher property value and full transparency over their assets.
Allthings was founded in 2013 by an experienced team with global ambitions and has offices in Basel, Berlin, Frankfurt and Freiburg / Breisgau. Since then we have become one of the most forward-thinking and highly-awarded technology companies in real estate globally, shaping the digital future of the industry.
The position is located either in Freiburg, Frankfurt or Berlin and will report directly to Tina Burkhart, Chief Customer Operations Officer. If you think you are the perfect match but you don't want to move to one of these cities - let us still talk.