Next Big Thing AG is a Berlin-based IoT company builder offering a complete framework for the acceleration of IoT ventures. We are an operational VC, technology provider, and innovation partner made up of a strong team of business architects, tech experts, and experienced founders.
Fascinated by the potential of IoT? We are too. We gather the best and brightest minds across industries to collaborate on connected ideas for the future. As part of the German de:hub initiative, NBT is the center of gravity for all things IoT. We enable rapid prototyping, disruptive innovation, and entrepreneurship. In short, we support and promote all elements of the IoT ecosystem to develop new IoT companies.
Whether you're looking to solder hardware, tackle key innovation challenges across industries, or lead a venture into a steady IoT future, you'll find a home at NBT. Have a look at our current openings below and get in touch!
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We're looking for talented creatives from all disciplines. Our design team is focused on creating beautiful, functional designs for all products that carry the NBT-Family-Brand. We'd love for you to join us.
- You will be responsible for finding design solutions to the challenges of the future for one of our portfolio ventures to translate product ideas into visual concepts, through design development and refinement, to create deliverable-ready artwork
- Create inspiring and well-designed brand materials like logos, presentations, highly refined digital compositions, print collateral, and physical compositions
- Given our fast and growing environment, you will also be prepared for update existing design, and combining pre-designed elements to create new components within a prescribed style-guide
- You have successfully completed your first semesters of your Bachelor or Masters degree in design and you are excited to jump in and work with a dynamic team for creating stunning, impactful design for our NBT universe
- We are looking for designers interested in innovative thinking, communication abilities, visualization and ideation, problem solving and creativity as well as motivation for new technologies and entrepreneurship
- Secure and experienced handling of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Keynote
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work collaboratively with people from all disciplines
- Please include a portfolio and a covering letter outlining why we should choose you, while reflecting on your own practice, challenges and aspirations
- You have a valid EU work permit
- You work directly with our talented brand design team who provide mentorship and support while they offer you the opportunity to learn about our unique way of convergent and divergent thinking from the inside, to gain invaluable experience in solving the fundamental challenges inherent in the design and development of innovative products
- You will learn about design-thinking methodologies for analyzing problems, ideation and creativity, in-house company-building processes, important time management and project organization skills, newest technologies, and how to best meet the design needs of our various ventures in the fields of property, energy, health, and security
- You have the possibility to work within an alternative design discipline, extending your existing skills into new territories, for example building amazing 3D products with our workshop-team
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
Please always share your CV with us. It should consist of no more than 2 pages.
A cover letter and other documents are optional and should only be shared if they are relevant for the position or your specific situation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!