As a technical product manager you are playing a leading role within our company. You will be working directly in the Technology & Innovation department and will hence directly be exposed to the management of a large IT project in a leading Swiss insurtech. Further, you are given the opportunity to prove and expand your analytic & technical prowess, as well as the opportunity to have a direct impact on defining our insurance product and have a market impact. Furthermore, you are also given the opportunity to do various coding assignments.
You should apply if you:
The following experience is valued:
- Are excited to work in a leading Swiss insurtech and want to have a real impact in changing the way the insurance market works
- Are excited to help TONI to become leader in process-automation (thus achieving cost leadership) on basis of innovative technical processes
- Have a strong interest in technology& fintech / insurtech space
- Enjoy tackling complex problems and conceive “simple” approaches to solve them (e.g. technology processes, automated decisions), so that we can keep our product simple
- Are a highly motivated person that is willing to put in the extra mile to get the best result
- Strong analytic thinking
- Ability to manage complexity
- Strong technical / IT understanding
- Coding experience (e.g. Python / Matlab)•Understanding of insurance processes
- You have high attention to detail and won’t compromise on precise and thought-through processes to solve problems in a simple and effective manner
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities
- Comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment.