Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-team.
- Ensure the successful collaboration of our portfolio companies and our operational teams through excellent project- and stakeholder management
- Strategic definition of key targets in close collaboration with founders of our portfolio companies as well as operational implementation to drive for maximum success in order to meet targets
- Conception of projects in the areas of sourcing, operations and logistics or customer services
- Responsibility of successful internationalization projects, analysis of cost structures, process optimization and implementation of new structures
- Accountable for internal project communication to guarantee a smooth communication flow with all Project A Functional Heads (Online Marketing, Tech, Product Management, Business Intelligence, HR, Finance)
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of our portfolio companies in collaboration with our management team
- You graduated top of your class in economics, business or in a similar field
- You gained relevant work experience in a business consultancy or in business development in the start-up or a similar environment
- You possess a deep understanding of digital business models and are quick in identifying core operational challenges
- You have a proven track record in project- and stakeholder management and expectations management is one of your main skills
- You are an expert in Excel and PowerPoint and bring basic knowledge of web technologies and online marketing
- You are pragmatic and a quick, focused learner with a structured hands-on mentality
- You feel comfortable in a flexible, highly dynamic fast-paced environment and can communicate with different stakeholders fluent in German and English
- You are an entrepreneur by heart with a high drive for outstanding team spirit
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated venture development team with a highly diverse set of tasks
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas and you are responsible for the project - and change management in our portfolio companies
- You will get the opportunity to work directly with our experts in online marketing, business intelligence, product management and IT as well as our founding partners
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.