BECOME PART OF TRACKTICS
We are an award winning, innovative wearable startup based in Zurich and Frankfurt. TRACKTICS enables every football player and team to track, analyse and improve performance on the pitch. We have developed a wearable device and created apps to make analytics easily accessible, revolutionising football forever.
- Maintenance and development of a micro-service based architecture that orchestrates data processing jobs
- Main responsible and internal contact for all data-related challenges and questions
- Project-based analysis and visualization of data sets supporting business and technology strategy decisions
- Deploying and running Dockerized data analysis workloads on AWS
- Close and structured collaboration with backend engineer, frontend developers and management
- Structure & present technology-related trade-offs and take quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced experience in programming with Python, ideally also in C/C++ and node.js
- Solid understanding of statistics, signal processing and ideally multi-sensor fusion
- Experience with Unix command line, GIT, testing (unit, integration, e2e) and agile development methods
- Familiarity with Pandas, Flask, IPython Notebooks – or definitely the willingness to learn
- Experience with DevOps and infrastructure management, preferrably on AWS
You will need to work independently and dependably. Above all, we expect you to be an active and keen team member who contributes to bringing our product to the next level.
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re a powerful, interdisciplinary, highly skilled team that is growing fast and shares a huge passion for our vision of more accessible sports data. We foster a strong and fun startup culture in a relaxed working atmosphere. We offer flexible working hours together with a high degree of self-responsibility and freedom. You will find the perfect environment to learn a lot and contribute your very best to a high-potential project.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW: email@example.com. FIND MORE INFORMATION: www.tracktics.com.