BECOME PART OF TRACKTICS
We are an award winning, innovative wearable startup based in Zurich and Frankfurt. TRACKTICS enables every football player and team to track, analyse and improve performance on the pitch. We have developed a wearable device and created apps to make analytics easily accessible, revolutionising football forever.
- Maintenance and development of our backend infrastructure, which sits at the core of our system
- Main responsible and internal contact for backend and infrastructure
- Close and structured collaboration with data engineer, frontend developers and management
- Structure, balance and present technology-related trade-offs and take quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Project-based management of additional backend developer(s)
- Profound knowledge in maintenance and development of a RESTful API, database systems and data analysis. Current implementation uses Node.js (API), PostgreSQL (DB), Python and C (data processing).
- Experience with DevOps and infrastructure management, preferrably on AWS
- Experience with GIT, testing (unit, integration, e2e) and agile development methods
- Preferrably understanding of frontend (HTML, CSS, JS) and mobile technologies (Swift, Java)
You will need to work independently and dependably. Above all, we expect you to be an active and keen team member who contributes to bringing our product to the next level.
WHAT WE OFFER
We’re a powerful, interdisciplinary, highly skilled team that is growing fast and shares a huge passion for our vision of more accessible sports data. We foster a strong and fun startup culture in a relaxed working atmosphere. We offer flexible working hours together with a high degree of self-responsibility and freedom. You will find the perfect environment to learn a lot and contribute your very best to a high-potential project.
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW: firstname.lastname@example.org. FIND MORE INFORMATION: www.tracktics.com.