Business operations intern
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Business operations intern interested in having a high impact role at Smeetz.
Are you looking for a new challenge and are motivated to take on responsibility quickly and drive growth for our company? Are you ready to join a team of entrepreneurial and passionate people? Join us in an exciting adventure and be a part of the development of Smeetz. The position is available from now in Lausanne, 100%.
About the company
Smeetz is a software platform that uniquely helps leisure organisers increase their revenue and better reach their market with the help of data analytics and dynamic pricing. We have launched the 2.0 version of our platform and look to expand our customer base in the Swiss-German part of Switzerland, before going abroad.
Smeetz was founded in 2016 and is based in Lausanne. The company is currently composed of 6 team members in Switzerland and 10 other ones abroad.
What we are looking for
What we offer
- Someone to assist the management team in the daily operations and setup/improve processes.
- Manage the accounts, including monthly monitoring of expenditures, budget forecast, invoices, credit card expenses, etc.
- Be responsible for the establishment of monthly reporting.
- Process all accounting & reporting invoices in our accounting software.
What you offer
- You will have the opportunity to take part in a startup company, make a difference and manage your time and priorities.
- You will work in a true tech startup environment in a coworking space and other times visiting clients.
- You will work in a highly performance driven environment.
- Your successes will be recognised and awarded with more responsibilities.
- We host team building activities and we encourage personal development in an environment based on trust.
- Show us what you are made of and we will offer you opportunities to grow with us once the 6-month internship will be completed.
- Dynamic and proactive, with an exceptional sense of responsibility, excellent organisational skills and capable of working autonomously while ensuring successful teamwork.
- Confident and precise with budget organisation and accounting, some experience in bookkeeping and excellent expertise in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- You have time management skills to get the most out of every single day. Strong ability to prioritise, handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- You are an optimist, resilient and perseverant. Team-player and proactive mindset.
- A higher education degree is required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Fluent in Swiss-German or French an asset.
- B or C work permit or Swiss citizenship.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
The Smeetz Team.