WHO WE ARE
Kapanu AG is a spin-off of ETH Zurich and a company of Ivoclar Vivadent Group. Our team of young and motivated researchers and engineers is creating pioneering software and we push AR and AI forward in dentistry. Please see kapanu.com for details.
- You create exciting prototypes and apps using our AR technology
- You solve challenges in AR, computer vision and computer graphics
- You participate actively in the team’s agile processes for further developing and maintaining our AR engine and contributing to the automation of testing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellence in C++ programming with a passion for modern approaches
- Advanced knowledge in Android app development, iOS is a plus
- Experience of work with computer vision and/or computer graphics will be an advantage
- You are open-minded and able collaborate in English, German is a plus
- Please showcase your previous work and include references to your recent projects.
- Work – with creative freedom and ability to learn new things
- Team – community in offices at a prime location in the centre of Zurich
- Insights – across various levels in a fast-moving young company