Fullstack Developer position
AutoSense AG is a young subsidiary of Swisscom and AMAG. The company develops and offers services for private individuals as well as business customers for smarter management of cars.With our mobile app and OBD II adapter, the vehicle owner receives a digital assistant for his car - be it new or used. The platform is open to interested partners and is constantly being expanded with exciting offers.
We in the autoSense product team are looking for a full stack developer who can support us with both backend and frontend applications. We design and implement scalable systems for our users. Therefore, we mainly deal with data - and a lot of data! We work on a distributed service architecture and develop reusable, scalable highly available services for use internally and externally. By choosing the right architecture, we ensure that the backend works despite the high traffic. But at peak times in particular, our systems must always remain available. In order to achieve an optimal implementation of the backend, we always work in a team when developing applications, APIs and other functions.
Note: We accept applications from candidates resident in Switzerland as well as the EU
Responsibilities / Main tasks
Qualifications / Requirements
- Active participation in all project phases with primary focus on developing, implementing and maintaining new and existing services
- Problem analysis, brainstorming and quickly building POCs to evaluate new features, and assess potential new partnerships.
- Participation in the development of the AutoSense Platform both in Frontend and Backend.
- Implementation of features according to Test Driven Development concept
- Design and customization of interfaces (Rest Services) according to specifications
- 2nd and 3rd level support (error analysis and bug fixing)
- Documentation of solutions.
- Team player and product focused developer.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as backend and/or frontend developer.
- On the Backend : good knowledge of Typescript, NodeJS, Java, Spring, Spring Boot/Cloud, Rest Services & Unit Testing.
- On the Frontend: Good knowledge of any SPA (Angular/React, Vue) framework, Solid understanding of Frontend Testing, and Good Typescript knowledge.
- Previous experience working with Microservice oriented architectures.
- Experience with mobile and web frameworks such as Flutter, React Native, etc. is a plus.
- Experience with messaging queues and data streams (serverless infrastructure).
- Experience in the development with AWS is a plus.
- Experience in dealing with complex distributed system landscapes.
- Good English spoken and written skills, German is a Plus.
- Very good analytical & conceptual skills.
- Personal responsibility, flexibility, initiative and enjoyment of technology and teamwork are important.
- Ready to travel in Europe, 1-2 times a month.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, you are in the right place with us. Are you enthusiastic, motivated and want to make a difference? Convince us today with your personality!
As a developer, some of the benefits you can expect from Autosense are:
The opportunity to help shape the future of automotive ecosystem in Switzerland and the world.
Competitive salary + Performance based bonus.
Free choice of hardware.
Flexible Working hours.
All The coffee you can drink.
A Cool office in the heart of Zurich (20m from HB).
A kicker and a pool table in the office.
Possibility to do Home office.
Unlimited mobile subscription.
Weekly team lunches.
And a free Autosense Device of course.