Frater GmbH in Bern area
Business development, Full time
Frater.swiss is an early stage MedTech that develops and will produce devices and applications for out-of-hospital care especially in the field of Emergency, Alpine and Military Medicine. We currently are developing a first prototype with a international renown Federal Institute and were just recently accepted at stage two of Venturekick.
We cover the tech as well as the customer and market knowledge and network in our team. To support us in this phase we need to complete the core team with a strong business development profile. We are looking for a person able to conclude agreements with future partners such as producers, financing partners and rescue organizations.
Check out www.frater.swiss for further information.
Your tasks & responsibilities
• Support the CEO and founder team in daily tasks (e.g. prepare and attend investor / partner meetings with them)
• Further develop strategy & define business model, financial planning
What we are looking for
• Entrepreneurial drive
• Passion for technology, patients and health care workers
• Quick learner & independent working style
• Fluent in English and German
• Will to travel abroad in the EU and US
What we can offer
• Opportunity to be part of the team and become co-founder
• Be part of an early stage startup
• Flexible working hours and locations (depending on what works best for you and us)
We are looking forward to your application! Please just send a few lines about yourself (no formal motivation letter needed) and your CV.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Andreas Frasnelli, MD, Executive MBA HSG
Phone: +41 76 FRATER 3