Ava is a digital health company based in Zurich and San Francisco. We are empowering women by giving them unique insights and personalized data about their fertility and pregnancy. Based on extensive clinical research, a strongly growing number of happy customers and exponentially growing data sets, Ava has established itself as the innovation leader in its field.
Various innovative healthcare and technology companies around the world have reached out to discuss partnerships. In order to have the resources and skills to successfully structure and execute such cooperations we are looking for a Global B2B Manager!
This is a unique opportunity to create globally scalable solutions and innovate in an area with a huge potential - women's health.
- Strategy: You develop a 'B2B development plan? for the coming years, based on a solid understanding of Ava's vision and strategy. You analyze cooperation models with different industry players, work out a long list of potential partners, and take over the exciting projects that are already in our pipeline.
- Networking / piloting: You build strong relationships to the defined target companies and strive to fully understand the partners' needs and vision. You believe in testing, piloting and fast iteration to efficiently validate the most promising opportunities.
- Contracting: While you do not need to be a legal expert, you are not afraid to lead the contracting and negotiation phase. You build strong ties to the decision makers at the partner company and drive the process.
- Implementation / roll-out: You are responsible to roll-out cooperation projects from scratch to global success. You are not afraid to make your hands dirty, to iterate, and to be fully committed to reach the ambitious targets.
- Leadership: In line with successful projects you will hire a small team and take over a more managerial role.
- Ownership: You take over responsibility for reaching your targets and are excited to be held fully accountable for them. You manage internal projects and interfaces to ensure success of your projects.
- Shared vision: You believe in the power of big data and our mission to change women's health. You have a deep understanding of our customers and their needs.
- Education: You have a solid academic background and understand best practice in B2B marketing.
- Work experience: You have proven that you can execute tough B2B projects and reach extended targets in the global healthcare space. You are an experienced marketeer and want to be at the heart of the digital revolution.
- Analytical: You believe in the power of data and analytical decision processes - even if the data is incomplete, hard to get and ambiguous in many cases. You are able to work out convincing business plans that create value for the different stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial / hands on: You thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, sometimes chaotic, always exciting start-up environment. You are not afraid to make your hands dirty, to iterate, and to be fully committed to reach the ambitious targets.
- Communication: You enjoy building strong ties to the key decision makers of potential partners, present Ava to C-level persons of innovators and Fortune 500 companies and negotiate attractive deals. You are responsible to align the B2B activities with Ava globally and all involved team members.
- Travel: Frequent travel to places around the world is required - and something you enjoy doing.
Are you fascinated by the idea to lead a young and promising company to success? Would you like to contribute to an ambitious, fast-paced global team, with a lot of space for your own initiatives? If yes, please send us your CV and motivation letter!