Manta is an early stage FinTech that enables investors to invest in financial products that align with their values. E.g. in the current banking system, few financial investors want to actively support weapon or oil companies, but still most of them do it as their financial portfolios contain shares of exactly such companies. With the mobile app Manta, users can now and trade their impact investments (in alignment with their values) easily over their smartphones.
We are a founder team of two IT engineers (MSc. ETH) and one business developer (M.A. HSG). We have a first prototype and were just recently accepted at one of the world’s most renowned FinTech incubator programs (will be announced officially in the upcoming weeks). We cover the tech as well as the business components in our team, and require additional junior support from the business side to build and grow the company effectively.
Check out www.mantafinance.com for further information.
Your tasks & responsibilities
What we are looking for
- Support the CEO and founder team in daily tasks (e.g. prepare and attend investor / partner meetings, support the strategy & business model definition, financial planning etc.)
- Lead an own project, that is defined with the founder team at the beginning of your internship
What we can offer
- Entrepreneurial drive to make things happen
- Passion for technology and digitalization
- Quick learner & independent working style
- Fluent in English and German
- Bachelor or Master student in Business, Economics or another social science
- A good understanding of the financial industry is a plus, but not a requirement
- Be part of an early stage startup and get a 360 degree perspective on how a consumer tech startup works
- Be part of the world’s most renowned FinTech incubator program
- Steep learning curve and a lot of opportunities to actually “do stuff”
- Access to the Zürich and Berlin startup ecosystem (you will meet many go-to-guys in the FinTech and Crypto scene)
- Flexible working hours and locations (depending on what works best for you and us)
- Opportunity to be part of the permanent team, once your internship ends
We are looking forward to your application! Please just send a few lines about yourself (no formal motivation letter needed) and your CV (LinkedIn Link or PDF) over Whatsapp or email.
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Lukas Wohlgemuth, M.A. HSG
Whatsapp: +41 79 265 35 92