Layne is looking for a full-time Customer Acquisition Specialist to drive customer acquisition and sales.
We are a Swiss start-up based in Zürich. We are passionate about becoming the No. 1 trusted partner in car selling and buying. Launched in March 2019, Layne has developed a set of innovative services to turn the process of car selling and buying into a transparent, reliable and pleasant experience for both sellers and buyers. Learn more about Layne at golayne.ch.
- Take the lead in seller acquisition by informing and advising potential customers about our innovative services
- Manage the sales process on behalf of sellers, which includes screening for serious buyers, negotiating the sales price, booking test drives and organizing handovers
- Generate additional revenue by identifying and capturing upsell opportunities
- Ensure a trusted, fair and pleasant experience for both sellers and buyers through effective communication on the phone, in an email and in person
- Collect and analyze customer feedback in order to continually improve customer interactions
- Identify and prioritize new features that would significantly improve the car buying and selling experience
- A passion for solving customer problems and delivering customer happiness
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. Able to quickly establish trust and is highly adaptable and receptive to specific customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Native Swiss German speaker. Fluency in English required. Additional languages a plus
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to use data to solve a problem
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to perform a range of tasks required in building up a company
- Advanced word processing e.g., on Google Doc and number crunching skills e.g., on MS Excel
- Personal interest and knowledge in automobiles a plus
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com