Ava AG is an award-winning startup company based in Zürich/Switzerland. We have recently launched a novel wearable device that has the potential to significantly increase quality of life of millions of women. The core of our business are smart algorithms which exactly and reliably predict a woman's fertile days. Would you like to join us in this challenging adventure? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (f/m).
- Handling and analysis of physiological data
- Developing algorithms related to female fertility
- Managing and organizing tools and methods used to store, process and analyze clinical data
- Make suggestions for improvement and implementation of data infrastructure
- Have a significant understanding of the source of the data
- Assist in implementation of server-sided algorithms
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to support the company in its growth strategy and to keep on top of progress in science and technology
- Leading projects in this area
- 4+ years of relevant experience in data science/modelling and algorithm development
- MSc in Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in Python is a must
- Professional experience in the medtech environment and in analysis of physiological data and knowledge in biology, medicine or pharmaceutics
- Good knowledge in database handling (preferably MongoDB)
- Experience in managing interdisciplinary milestone and deadline based projects
- Strong competences in presenting data science findings
- Experience in big data technologies (Spark, Hadoop etc) is a plus
- Knowledge in machine learning
- Willingness to work flexibly, strong analytical skills and process-oriented work style
- Pragmatic, structured and result oriented
- Happy to work in a very interdisciplinary, international environment with various internal and external partners
Would you like to contribute to a highly motivated team, with a lot of space for your own initiatives and ideas? If yes, we look forward to receiving your complete application by e-mail.
We appreciate you share our excitement for Ava. Please be aware that only fully documented applications (CV, motivation letter, reference letter, diplomas) can be considered. Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks your application has unfortunately not been successful for the respective role.