Haelixa in Zurich area
Research, Full time
Open position: Product Engineer
Haelixa is a multi-award winning, fast-paced ETH spin-off providing DNA-based solutions for reliable traceability of products and raw materials across their supply chains. By fostering the development and market deployment of next generation DNA markers, we contribute to greater supply chain transparency and sustainability. We are currently looking for a new team member to join us on our journey!
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
• Develop project plans based on the project scope, deadlines, and product requirements.
• Fulfil lab work according to project scope, deadlines, and product requirements.
• Track, monitor, and report project progress and deliverables.
• Implement and manage project interventions and escalations of critical issues to achieve project goals.
• Help Haelixa team in delivering a great product!
• Passionate about working in a start-up
• Strong team player attributes
• Master degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or related technical field or combination of education and experience
• Experience in DNA, DNA analytics, and Particle Technology
• Comfortable in working independently and capable of self-direction
• Flexibility and energy to work in a high-speed and high-intensity work environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• As we plan to build our SOLA team (https://asvz.ch/event/412-sola-stafette) by 2020, the faster you run, the better!
Send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!