Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team and one of our portfolio companies.
- Participate in the entire development process from planning and discussing the architecture to quality assurance and the implementation of highly scalable platforms
- Drive the design and development of new innovative features from the technical point of view
- Build scalable, low-latency pipelines and components to handle large volumes of data
- Act as an interface between product management, design, business and users
- Develop your own ideas for code and process improvements and work together with your team to reach the next level
- Ensure the quality of our applications/platforms through regular code reviews
- Share and expand your knowledge by exchanging information within the Project A IT team and within the network of developers about backend best-practices
- Experience in Java and working with databases
- Passion for professional software development (algorithms, design patterns, clean code, agile processes, data structures)
- Independent and goal-oriented working style
- Very good knowledge of English, German language skills are a plus
Some technologies you will be working with:
- Java 8, Spring, Tomcat
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Docker, Kubernetes
- We are using a diverse set of current and upcoming technologies, which are still in definition and can be co-design by you
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of an internationalizing company
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.