Our mission at :elblox is to reshape how energy is perceived, transacted and managed. The future of energy production is renewable and decentral – and so will be its exchange and coordination powered by digital technology.
This is a great opportunity to join :elblox, a leading swiss EnergyTech startup, with growth across Europe. The main objective of this role is to boost the growth across Europe and develop the business further. Your passion, leadership and expertise in project management and sales & marketing in the Energy market together with your drive for digitalisation will help shaping the future of our company.
- High personal responsibility and a wide variety of tasks
- Possibility to shape the future success with an innovative and highly skilled team
- An entrepreneurial, passionate and friendly team with bright minds and clear vision
- Europe-wide network in the energy sector and to leading companies in the field
- The agility of a start-up combined with a large and well-positioned investor
- Office in Olten just 4 minutes from the central train station, remote work is possible
- Potential to become a member of the management board
- Chance to shape the future of energy markets
- Attractive compensation package
- Develop, negotiate and implement business deals together with the team with focus on Germany and wider Europe
- Define and implement a marketing strategy as well as an account management, with deal pipeline and project implementation/controlling
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- Contact potential partners, understand their needs and propose solutions
- Follow latest industry developments and stay up-to-date with the competition
- Participate actively in defining our and long-term strategic decision-making
- Improve our product experimentations and analytics
Your qualities and talents
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a sales, product management or project management function with direct client contact in the Energy market
- Proven track record in selling and negotiating complex solutions and services
- IT affinity with background of business development in an international environment
- Team player who likes to take responsibility towards the customer
- Demonstrated ability to reach goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Independent working style, ability to synthesise inputs and structure accordingly
- University degree (ideally in engineering, business administration, finance or physics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Work experience in a consultancy in energy is an advantage
- Valid working permission in the EU or Switzerland
If you fit the profile we are seeking, and have the drive to make big contributions in an agile startup environment, upload your CV and cover letter, and you'll hear from us at once. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
We only accept direct applications.