We are a Swiss RegTech startup headquartered in Zurich with offices in Lisbon and London. Our vision is to become the lighthouse for our regulated world. We empower our clients to work with easy-to-use digital regulatory rules and master regulations digitally.
We are looking for a Hunter Sales Representative to join our RegTech startup.
Our ambitious and experienced team possesses a wide network and complementary skills in technology, product management, legal & compliance, marketing, and sales.
We share a passion for developing an amazing product, collaborating with like-minded people in the industry, and building a workplace environment where staff are inspired, productive, and interact well.
We want to expand our sales team. Your role is to add robust growth to our sales activities in defined geographies globally. We expect you to acquire accounts, build opportunities and close deals quickly.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed deal
- Analyze the territory/marketís potential using data-driven methodologies to find and qualify customers for acquisition
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualification of prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consulting with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Establish and maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for Apiax to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activities using our CRM
- Create detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- you love selling, you have ambition, confidence, perseverance, optimism, resilience, and the ability and desire to influence others. You do not fear rejection.
- An inquisitive mind and interest to learn about RegTech
- Entrepreneurial drive and being comfortable working in a ever-evolving startup environment
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Travel 50-70% for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
- Team player: you cooperate and pitch in for help, you work as a problem solver, you communicate constructively, you listen actively, you are an active participant to the team, you are flexible and adjust to changes.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team with members spread across different locations and time-zones.
- Bachelorís degree in business, marketing, economics or related field
- Fluency in English. German and French are a strong plus