We are looking for field Operations Specialists in Lisboa to be the heart of a dockless bikeshare operation! Operations Specialists wear multiple hats (helmets), completing all tasks related to logistics and operations. With a flexible mindset and schedule, Operations Specialists complete the daily tasks essential to a tight operation. This role is ideal for operations professionals that want to broaden and build their career experiences in a highly flexible position. As Operations Specialists work together as a team, reporting directly to the local Operations and Logistics Manager.
These will be your tasks:
- Assist with bicycle deployment and pickup
- Patrol the service area, and identify misplaced bikes
- Work with a team to operate a van to redistribute bikes as required
- Troubleshoot and fix potential bike issues or escalate to manager
- Respond to various tasks as they're assigned
- Basic data entry and reporting to local Operations and Logistics Lead
You're offering these qualifications:
- Valid driver license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Very comfortable with navigating and using smartphone apps
- Basic familiarity with simple spreadsheet software - Excel and Google Drive
- Ability to complete a simple report on weekly basis
- Ability to be very active - bend, stoop, and lift up to 55 pounds on frequent basis
- A great attitude and ability to work well with others - teamwork is key to success!
- Previous delivery, mechanical, logistics, and inventory experience
- Ability to work various shifts including evenings and weekends - preferred, but not required
- Experience driving a larger vehicle in city traffic - preferred, but not required
We're offering these benefits:
- Opportunity to help build a ground level startup backed by top investors
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated coworkers
- Opportunity to work flexible hours - part time or full time. Help us fill in our coverage schedule!
- Hey, Free rides!
If this sounds exciting, then please send your resume with 1-2 paragraphs on why you are a great fit for the job!