Harwest.io in Zurich area
other, Full time
A fast-growing technology company providing a unique analytics and visualization platform that help businesses maximize value from their data. With over 15 years of experience, Polymatica uses its unique approach to advanced analytics and machine learning to deliver valuable insights into very large data sets up to 50x faster than traditional visualization and analytics tools.
At Polymatica we're pushing the boundaries for clients across industries including Financial Services, Government, Retail and Healthcare
Off the back of a highly successful performance in the Russian market, Polymatica has now entered the European market and is expanding its offices in London, Zurich and Ireland.
Responsibilities will include:
· Provide pre-sales support for pre-qualified opportunities for Polymatica products and offerings.
· Craft and Deliver technical presentations to new potential customers.
· Engage customers to extract critical technical and business drivers and effectively position Polymatica outcomes.
· Conduct technical working sessions to jointly architect solutions leveraging the Polymatica solutions with prospective new customers.
· Remain up to date on Polymatica's solutions and products and maintain familiarity and adherence to all Company methods and procedures.
· Ability to provide second level support including assisting with creating customized or out of the box solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
· 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferably in an IT or consultancy company
· Very well-developed knowledge of Hadoop, BI & data analytics solutions as well as competitor architectures
· Good knowledge of Linux, OLAP & SQL query language and data manipulation
· The ability to translate features and functions into customer-specific solutions and business values
· The ability to create exemplary technical demos and present them convincingly
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, take ownership of assignments and follow them through to completion
· First-class communication skills to focus on the technical benefits of our solutions, experience in dealing with strategic decision-makers
· Experience in the successful implementation of Database solutions including running Proof of Concepts
· Fluent in English or German
What we can offer you:
· Competitive salary, plus sales related commission.
· Stimulating environment where you are exposed to new leading-edge technologies working for a growing organization.
· Dynamic and skilled team of professionals.
· Work on very public facing projects.
· Global Technology Company with offices throughout Switzerland, Russia and UK.
· Career Progression as the team continues to grow.
· Challenging work with the most remarkable global and local clients in various industries.
· Innovative atmosphere with passionate and responsible colleagues and management.
· Flexible working time with remote working possibility.