METR is one of the initial NBT AG supported ventures.
We provide conscious IoT solutions - including hardware and software - that enable use cases for building technology automation and smart home applications. We enable the interoperability of different technological systems in buildings through a local IoT-network, which integrates tech-solutions with different IoT protocols into an open system.
These will be your tasks:
- Work in a close and trusting relationship with our CTO
- Play a vital part in our embedded systems development processes and architecture, from the planning to the implementation and testing phases
- Take an active role in decisions on designing and implementing embedded architectures
- Evaluate different technologies specific for the IoT world including LoRa, NB-IoT, 6LoWPAN, Z-Wave, WiFi and BLE
- Actively code, debug, test and write the corresponding documentation
You're offering these qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of embedded architectures
- Strong startup spirit and love for dynamic work environments
- Positive attitude
- Ownership of your work
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++, embedded linux and the common tool chains
- Very good experience in debugging of embedded systems
- Very good experience with sub GHZ wireless communication
We're offering these benefits:
A sweet deal
- Full-time permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- 26 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
Top notch lab access
- Unlimited access to a fully equipped Rɭ lab for fast prototyping through to minor production runs at post prototype stages. The lab covers 4 areas: Electronics, 3d printing, mechanical engineering and P&P machines for pcb manufacturing.
Culture driven organisation
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 15 countries
- Healthy working hours
- Yoga room, nap room, and fitness studio in the new Factory office location
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team.
- Collaborate with experienced founders and internationally established partners, ranging from the Fraunhofer Institute, GlobalFoundries, to Consensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION and EU WORK VISA
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and your first steps in Germany.
Please always share your CV with us. It should consist of no more than 2 pages.
A cover letter and other documents are optional and should only be shared if they are relevant for the position or your specific situation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!