UMAI provides software that helps restaurants save time and increase revenue by automating manual tasks, integrating with various digital platforms to accept reservations online, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by a former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, a fintech focused Venture Capital firm based out of London & Hong Kong.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a 'hustle? attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
Find our Tech Stack (at)UMAI here: https://stackshare.io/umai/tech-stack-at-umai
These will be your tasks:
- Hands-on development
- Outstanding knowledge in Swift
- Strong knowledge in iOS development framework
- Excellent debugging, optimisation, and problem solving skills
- Conduct code reviews and pair program
- You'll brainstorm with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features and products
- You'll collaborate with backend engineers to build new features for our large-and-growing user base
You're offering these qualifications:
- You are an iOS developer with a proven track record of producing high-quality code for native iOS mobile applications
- You enjoy solving problems and taming complexity
- You thrive in environments where you're valued for your creativity, technical skills, and ability to shape a company's direction beyond executing a product roadmap
- As a developer, you understand the difference between being clever and being smart - and when one is preferred over the other
- You like working with nice and smart people
We're offering these benefits:
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Direct exposure to the founders and management, working directly with one of the founders
- Challenging and diversified tasks with full responsibility for the projects in your team
- Opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the region. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a meaningful international network
- We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 12 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply! We will provide the relevant employment pass to work in Malaysia.Opportunity to manage, mentor and grow a team of developers and engineers from all around the world
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 12 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply! We will provide the relevant employment pass to work in Malaysia.
If you are interested in this position and would like to become part of the The UMAI International team, apply.