React Native Developer with focus on UI/UX.
- Experienced in React or React Native and the React ecosystem
- Experienced in using state management libraries (Redux)
- Thorough interest in building appealing user interfaces and user experiences
- Experienced in using RESTful APIs
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining a React Native based App
- Build and implement great user interfaces and user experiences in cooperation with our design team
- Maintain and continuously enhance our Apps
The Ideal Candidate
- Enjoys working and solving problems in a team
- Is willing to take ownership and operational responsibility
- Is always willing to learn and improve but also can focus on productivity and 'getting things done?
- Is a strong problem-solver who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of platforms and environments
- Likes to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Writes clean and testable code and conducts code reviews
The Tech Stack
- Core business logic served through a RESTful API, provided by a microservice based backend (Node.js mainly)
- Frontend landscape consists of modern React SPAs and will be extended with React Native mobile apps with features like reading Bluetooth heart rate and realtime leaderboards
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you?