We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
These will be your tasks:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
You're offering these qualifications:
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
We're offering these benefits:
Perks and benefits
- FREGLE offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package for full-time employees. This includes time off, referral bonuses, patent bonuses, and educational opportunities for your career development. And fully stocked kitchens, happy hours, shiny new technology, and the occasional pleasure of seeing executives dressed in holiday costumes make the in-house perks pretty sweet, too.
- Rest and relaxation
- We understand that you have a life outside of work. That means plenty of Paid time off for full-time employees?and plenty of couches for a change of scenery or to step away from your desk.
- Health and wellness
- Health is more than medical coverage for you and your family. You can participate in yoga or bootcamp fitness classes, and enjoy access to healthy produce, snacks, and a wellness discount program.
- Learning and development
- There's never an end road for professional development. Full-time employees are reimbursed with our education program when they attend a professional conference or take courses to develop new skills within their career.
- Planning for the future
- Sometimes life happens and events take us by surprise. No matter what the occasion, our benefits package keeps you covered, 16 weeks of maternity/paternity leave, disability and life insurance.
We believe in a healthy work-life balance. While we work very hard at what we do, we also want you to have room for family, friends, and, of course, yourself. At FREGLE, we keep sane work hours so that we can pursue our passions outside of the office.