Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Supporting and assisting the CEO in developing the strategic direction of the company by leading, managing and directing all operational activities of the company
- Being the core and voice of our venture - being the first to pick up the phone and represent our venture to clients while ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Using your problem-solving skills to answer clients questions reliably and making sure that they are happy to look no further
- Developing and driving the implementation of effective operational growth strategies, processes, and projects
- Creating reports and analysis to track performance and growth for each operational project, including KPIs and budgets
- Close cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Product in order to initiate and drive results-oriented progress, projects and initiatives that create true value
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Having a university degree (Master's equivalent) in e.g. economics, business management, law or medicine ideally also an MBA
- At least 3 to 5 years of solid experience in fast-paced environments,
- Experience from one of the top management consulting firms
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Very strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills
- High competency in strategic planning and operational processes
- A perseverant attitude: you don't stop until you reach your goal
- Fluency in English any further languages (like German or Spanish) are a plus
What to expect working with us:
- A passionate and highly motivated team
- The chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity in an impactful industry - healthcare
- A perfect environment for your personal, professional and entrepreneurial development
- No politics, no bullshit
- Fast decision making and outcome
- A communicative and inspiring environment and numerous team lunches, drinks, movie nights, board games and unforgettable moments!
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.