Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing and maintaining a holistic PR and brand strategy for our portfolio company
- Proactive implementation of new PR ideas as well as publications in relevant platforms, and magazines
- Managing PR stakeholders, for instance authors, journalists and company partners
- Writing PR-related content like case studies, press releases, and newsletters
- Managing PR-related marketing channels (for example LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Writing marketing campaigns and other marketing-related texts for the website
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2 years of relevant experience in PR, brand management or a similar role
- Native level in German and fluent in English
- Excellent writing skills especially for marketing-related texts
- Stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated to work in a continuously developing B2B marketing field
- Creative and enjoying writing in general
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.