We are an independent, partner-owned investment management group with a proven track record as an active investor in both multi-asset class as well as exclusively sourced direct investments. Our focus is on real asset backed private equity investments across the capital structure.
In order to support our rapidly growing direct investment business, we are seeking a self-driven, highly motivated candidate to work directly within our global team.
- Support the management in all tasks related to administration / compliance / operations
- Liaise with different team members and external service providers (like accountant, banks, auditor, telecom etc.)
- Perform compliance (KYC/AML) filings, due diligences, reviews, follow-ups with relationship managers and clients
- General office administration (management of filing processes, maintaining office files and documents, office infrastructure)?
- Assist internal team members with paperwork and data entry into the in-house systems
- Prepare invoices and payments and other documents using word processing and excel
- Preferably experience in administration, operations or compliance
- The candidate preferable possess knowledge of corporate secretarial background, accounting or related discipline, with interest in financial markets and understanding of the asset management industry
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- English language proficiency is essential
- High integrity, comfortable dealing with confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Self-starter who works with low supervision & under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a partly virtual environment (part of the team is located overseas)
- Highly diverse and dynamic environment with joint teams spanning from Asia to Europe
- Tremendous personal growth potential due to flat hierarchy and global scale
- Opportunity to develop into a role with higher responsibility over time