We enable smarter decisions by structuring the world's data
LEVERTON develops state-of-the-art technology used by some of the largest corporations in the world. We apply deep learning technology to automatically extract and manage data from corporate documents in more than 25 languages. Our powerful algorithms turn unstructured data into actionable and insightful information, generating value for companies like SAP, Blackstone & Goldman Sachs.
Get a glimpse of our AI powered platform here.
Your future achievements:
- Act as main point of contact for several of our accounts which includes big corporations and MNE's
- Assess customer needs and provide consulting and information on our solutions / services
- Remain knowledgeable on the market and new products
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with clients by providing excellent service
- Align with co-workers to ensure high class delivery
- Manage and close inbound leads
- Business or finance degree
- Experience of 1+ years as an account manager, sales associate or business developer ideally in the SaaS industry is a big plus but we would also consider applicants that want to kick-off their professional experience in Sales
- Knowledge of customer and market requirements
- Knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
How we care for you:
- Be part of shaping the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of Deep Learning and AI
- Join an autonomous team with high degree of freedom and ownership
- Spend the work day in a modern office in the heart of Berlin and the after work hours on our amazing rooftop
- Highly talented, fun and inspiring colleagues from 27 different nationalities
- Learn or improve your Kicker skills and be part of regular social events such as Thirsty Thursdays and HIIT sessions
If this sounds appealing to you, we invite you to apply for the role of Sales Executive! Enclose your resume so we can learn more about you.