Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, nu3, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Persuasion of media- and event agencies in Europe to work with our portfolio company
- B2B sales targeting project managers and CMOs
- Mixture of Outbound-Sales (60%, Inside as well as Direct) and Inbound Sales
- Pro-active and continuous improvement of the CRM system and all important processes
- Taking ownership in the development of prospect lists and expansion of the current client database
- Management of contractual negotiations with agencies
- Ongoing reporting and analysis of acquisition strategies
- Setting up your own B2B sales team in the long-term
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration or a comparable qualification
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in B2B sales
- High reliability, an independent way of working and strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM-Systems and awareness of the importance of Sales-Tracking and a structured sales approach
- Strong understanding of how to focus and be persistent to ultimately close deals
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our portfolio's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.