We are a dynamic, successful, and quickly growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products. We have received more than ?60 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
We are available in English across Europe and operate country-dedicated platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. Raisin is one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe and has featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018. Raisin already has more than 160,000 satisfied customers and exceeding ?10 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms.
As the Senior Scrum Master at Raisin, your key task will be to build up and coach team members as Scrum Masters in each team. You will enable engineers to take on the role of a Scrum Master and continue coaching them in their development.
- You will be monitoring the scrum processes and meetings of our tech organization.
- You will work hands-on with our product and engineering teams, guiding them on how to use agile and Scrum practices.
- You will help to facilitate Scrum meetings and provide support on backlog grooming and release plans
- You are also responsible for removing impediments blocking or slowing down the teams
- By that, you ensure effective, collaborative and transparent work within and across the teams as well as with other stakeholders
- Finally, you contribute actively to a sustainable and team-oriented culture
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar role, coaching teams on the topic of Agile Software Development
- You have an excellent understanding of Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban, frameworks and tools, plus an ability to combine them optimally if necessary
- You possess a pragmatic problem solving and prioritizing approach
- You are an excellent communicator with strong moderation, coaching, negotiation, and conflict management skills
- Also, you show a good technical understanding of software development and IT architecture accompanied by exceptional analytical and conceptual skills
- You are fully proficient in English and ideally in German
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 ? and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 ? per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are looking forward to receiving your application!