Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the ?260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working closely with the PPC and retention teams to optimize channel performance in the main marketing channels (SEA, SEO, email marketing, display, Affiliate)
- Initiating marketing campaigns on various channels (exhibitions, print magazines, etc.) to build up the brand in Germany
- Analysing the market and the conversion percentages as well as optimisation
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by working intensively with the German Customer Service colleagues
- Continuous optimization of the website by monitoring customer behavior - analysing tests
- Interdepartmental cooperation to ensure the continuous growth of the market in Germany
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, psychology or in a similar field
- IT affinity and passion for e-commerce and new trends
- Analytical mindset for evaluation of channel performance
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Assertive communications skills with a talent for negotiation
- Excellent German and English communication skills
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional Team
- Getting the chance to actively shape the development of a strong international company and to support it with your own ideas
- Working independently, being able to personally grow and develop on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in Rotterdam
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.