Making every restaurant guest happy - that's the reason why ORDA exists.
We at ORDA develop digital products for gastronomy businesses to realize their full potential. We passionately work on creating a digital experience culture for restauranteurs, their staff and guests. With our core product, the ORDA-App, gastronomy guests can order and pay food and drinks with their smartphone in our partner venues through a digital menu and thus experience gastronomy entirely new. Until 2028, we strive to become the European category leader for gastronomy orders & payments.
We are ORDA - Become part of our ambitious team in Munich and bring gastronomy into the digital era!
- You take a leading role in cultivating and shaping the ORDA business development department and build a strong foundation for successful sales structures
- You manage, own and optimize the entire ORDA sales cycle from pre-qualification until signing making use of sales relevant KPIs
- You develop and implement new strategies for lead generation and closeley collaborate with the marketing and customer success department to improve lead quality
- You build meaningful relationships with restauranteurs, present them our vision & mission and convert them into happy ORDA customers
- You coordinate new customer requirements with the team to systematically identify new market potentials
What we look for
First and foremost, you should be passionate about the values, we live at ORDA and resonate with our vision to improve one of the most fundamental experiences humans have - eating.
We put people first
We are highly ambitious and impact driven
We are autonomous
- Your affinity for tech products, your keen perception and entrepreneurial thinking make you a highly competent contact person for customers and team members
- You convince customers with excellent communication skills, profound product understanding and captivating enthusiasm
- You have a strong analytical understanding and experience with relevant CRM systems such as Salesforce or HubSpot
- With your high degree of motivation, initiative and an over average energy level, you like mastering new challenges and at best drag an entire team with you
- You are willing to relocate to Munich - this position is onsite-only since we deeply care about our team culture
- You are creative, open-minded and are proficient in German and English (minimum C1 level certificate required for both languages)
- You bring 2+ years of relevant sales experience
You are amongst the ORDA FIRST 10 and build up the company hand in hand with the founders and first team members
- Significant contribution to the success of our company
- High learning curve and broad career development opportunities
- Full autonomy for your area and short decision-making processes
- 750? annual development and equipment budget (for example: headphones, mechanical keyboard, conferences, coachings and more)
- 50? monthly ORDA credit to enjoy culinary specialties of our gastronomy partners
- Healthy snacks & drinks
- Table tennis and table football in the community space (+ tournaments ) )
- Team events, e.g. food/wine tastings, Isar rafts, ski trips and Oktoberfest visits
- Potential to participate in Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP)
We are looking forward to welcoming you on our journey.
Your ORDA Team