Making every restaurant guest happy - that's the reason why ORDA exists.
We at ORDA develop digital products for gastronomy businesses to realize their full potential. We passionately work on creating a digital experience culture for restauranteurs, their staff and guests. With our core product, the ORDA-App, gastronomy guests can order and pay food and drinks with their smartphone in our partner venues through a digital menu and thus experience gastronomy entirely new. Until 2028, we strive to become the European category leader for gastronomy orders & payments.
We are ORDA - Become part of our ambitious team in Munich and bring gastronomy into the digital era!
- You take a leading role in cultivating and shaping the software engineering department at ORDA where you will get to play out your engineering skills in a high-impact environment
- You architect and implement cutting edge solutions with focus on end-to-end experiences that center around the users' problems
- You will work on full-stack web- and hybrid application projects with full ownership over the front- and backend infrastructure - working on critical tasks like payment transactions and order processing
- You work closely with designers and product managers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve scalable software
What we look for
First and foremost, you should be passionate about the values, we live at ORDA and resonate with our vision to improve one of the most fundamental experiences humans have - eating.
We put people first
We are highly ambitious and impact driven
We are autonomous
- You are excited about full-stack development involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- You are passionate about DevOps developing products with world-class stability and taking care of your creation is a passion for you
- Experience with the following technologies are beneficial:
- React / React Native
- Amazon Web Services (esp. DynamoDB, CloudFormation, Lambda)
- You are willing to relocate to Munich - this position is onsite-only since we deeply care about our team culture
- You possess excellent English communication skills
- You gathered 2+ years of experience developing production software
You are amongst the ORDA FIRST 10 and build up the company hand in hand with the founders and first team members
- Significant contribution to the success of our company
- High learning curve and broad career development opportunities
- Full autonomy for your area and short decision-making processes
- 750? annual development and equipment budget (for example: headphones, mechanical keyboard, conferences, coachings and more)
- 50? monthly ORDA credit to enjoy culinary specialties of our gastronomy partners
- Healthy snacks & drinks
- Table tennis and table football in the community space (+ tournaments ) )
- Team events, e.g. food/wine tastings, Isar rafts, ski trips and Oktoberfest visits
- Potential to participate in Employee Stock Options Program (ESOP)
- Flexible remote and home office arrangements
We are looking forward to welcoming you on our journey.
Your ORDA Team