Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working 'out in the field? communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London and Berlin and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join our Team in Berlin if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.
As a member of the global marketing team, you will be our web technology expert. You will be managing several projects and initiatives related to our digital presence. You will become one of our webmasters, the person bringing live new content and campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a front-end technology background as well as deep interest in digital marketing.
- Supporting the Global Marketing Team with the website management
- Creating content on our CMSs: Drupal and WordPress
- Being integrated in the whole development cycle related to the website projects including planning, designing, implementation, testing and deployment processes
- Fixing web technical issues and helping with website rollouts
- Contributing to the growth initiatives related to user acquisition
What we look for in you
- You are available for at least 6 months
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using WordPress, Drupal or any other CMS
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Proficiency in English as we speak mainly English at work
- You want to learn how to market and sell what you can code
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Design and UX sensibilities
What we offer you
- Learn everything a full stack developer needs to know to manage a startup website
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, cross-fit / yoga and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons and '20% time? projects
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus, we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job.