We are weeve, a new venture supported by NBT AG. Our goal is to enable the commercialization of the IoT in the sharing and data economy era. We envision a world whereby IoT devices are enabled to freely participate in an economy buying, selling and trading their digital assets by our secure, low cost and inter-operable technologies.
As our Embedded Developer you will be a vital factor for the development of our technical solution.
These will be your tasks:
- Create cutting-edge security solutions in the intersection of IoT and Blockchain
- Play a vital role, use and expand your knowledge in software design, implementation and testing
- Actively contribute to our Rɭ roadmap
- Be an important part of the weeve Rɭ team, use and expand your knowledge on all aspects of security
- Disseminate your results to the open source, research and tech community
- Grow your knowledge together with your colleagues while building secure systems
You're offering these qualifications:
- Robust experience with Linux Operating Systems and their security concepts
- Very good understanding of operating systems concepts such as memory management, protection domains, threads, scheduling, drivers
- Very good knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- Development experience with security technologies, including Trustzone based TEE architecture
- Familiar with system security concepts
- Experience with debugging software failures
- Passion for all aspects of security research and development
We're offering these benefits:
? A sweet deal
- Full-time permanent contract Competitive salary
- 26 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
? Top notch lab access
- Unlimited access to a fully equipped Rɭ lab for fast prototyping through to minor production runs at post prototype stages. The lab covers 4 areas: Electronics, 3d printing, mechanical engineering and P&P machines for pcb manufacturing.
? Culture driven organisation
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement.
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 15 countries
- Healthy working hours
- Yoga room, nap room, and fitness studio in the new Factory office location
? Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team.
- Collaborate with experienced founders and internationally established partners, ranging from the Fraunhofer Institute, GlobalFoundries, to Consensys.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.
RELOCATION and EU WORK VISA
We offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and your first steps in Germany.
Please always share your CV with us. It should consist of no more than 2 pages.
A cover letter and other documents are optional and should only be shared if they are relevant for the position or your specific situation.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!